CISF RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/FIRE (MALE)-20017
In the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), 12th pass has been invited to apply for many posts. An advertisement has been issued for this. Applicants wishing to apply apply for their eligibility criteria, salary, total post, selection process, job description, last date and application process carefully.
Details of posts : Constable (fire)
- Total posts: 332
- Details of posts: Constable (fire)
Educational Qualification: Must be 12th from the recognized institution. In the 12th, science has to be a subject.
Age Limit : Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 23 years
Job Location : All India
Applications such as: Interested candidate, please click on the respective website to complete the online application process carefully. Candidates should keep the printout of online application form safe for further selection process.
Eligibility : The candidate must be 12th pass from the recognized board.
Last date: January 11, 2018
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Standards Exam (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination.
Written Examination: Written test for 100 points with 100 questions will only be OMR based Objective Type Multiplayer Choice questions, which will be answered using Blue / Black Ball Pen.
Courses : General awareness / knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical abilities, ability to inspect and fundamental knowledge in Hindi / English.
:: Statewise Recruitment ::1) Andhra Pradesh: 12 posts
2) Arunachal Pradesh (Whole State): 04 Posts
3) Assam (Whole State): 28 posts
4) Bihar: 24 posts
5) Chhattisgarh: 06 Posts
6) Delhi (Whole State): 04 Posts
7) Gujarat (Whole State): 15 Posts
8) Haryana (Whole State): 06 posts
9) Himachal Pradesh (Whole State): 02 posts
10) Jammu and Kashmir (the whole state): 12 posts
11) Jharkhand: 08 Posts
12) Karnataka (Whole State): 16 posts
13) Kerala (Whole State): 08 Posts
14) Madhya Pradesh: 18 posts
15) Maharashtra: 26 Posts
16) Manipur (Whole State): 03 posts
17) Meghalaya (Whole State): 03 Posts
18) Mizoram (Whole State): 01 Post
19) Nagaland (Whole State): 01 Post
20) Odisha: 10 posts
21) Punjab (Whole State): 07 posts
22) Rajasthan (Whole State): 17 posts
23) Tamilnadu (the whole state): 17 posts
24) Telangana: 09 Posts
25) Tripura (Whole State): 04 Posts
26) Uttar Pradesh: 48 Posts
27) Uttarakhand (Whole State): 02 posts
28) West Bengal: 21 posts
Physical Test :
The height is 170 cm for normal candidates and the chest minimum 80 cm.
Height of 165 cm for SC and OBC candidates and chest minimum 78cm.
Medical Test :
Eye Vision - Minimum vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 in both eyes without improvement ie without wearing glasses
Application Fee : Candidates of General / OBC category will have to pay 100 per SBI invoice or Net Banking or any bank's credit card / debit card. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Women and X Serviceman candidates are exempted from the fee.
Salary :: 21,700-69,100 rupees per month
:: Important Dates to Remember ::
- Date of introduction of online application - 11 December 2017
- Last date for online application - 11 January 2018
- Last date for payment of fees through invoice - 13 January 2018
Read in Hindi : Click Here
Officail Notification :: Click Here
Online Apply :: Click Here
Tag : Naukri2018