India Post Office Recruitment for Ahmedabad various posts 2018
India Post Office Department has published Recruitment Notification for Various Posts. Check more details like Total posts, age limit, Fees, Selection process, how to apply and all details are given below. Daily visit avakarnews website. please read it and forward to all needy friends.
Name of Post :: India Post Office
- Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Name of the Post: Assistant Accounts Officer (Group-B)
- Total Vacancies: 607
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800+GP 4800/- (7th CPC)
- Job location: All India
Vacancy details of India Post Office Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Ahmedabad- 29 Posts
- Ambala- 12 Posts
- Bhopal- 28 Posts
- Chennai- 56
- Cuttack- 17
- Delhi- 31
- Guhawati- 12
- Jaipur- 25
- Jammu- 06
- Kolkata- 58
- Lucknow- 52
- Nagpur- 82
- Patna- 41
- Shillong- 05
- Sundernagar- 10
- Thiruvananthapuram- 26
- Postal Directorate, New Delhi- 23
- Educational Qualification : Aspirants who have qualified JAO/SAS/Equivalent Exam/Work as JAOs/AAOs by any of the organised Govt.Department.However, check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age Limit : Age should not exceed 56 years.
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Postal Address : Check official notification for detailed postal address.
- How to Apply for India Post Office AAO Recruitment 2018
Go to official website of India Post (i.e) indiapost.gov.in
Look at the News & Updates Section and then find the advertisement for AAO Post.
Then download advertisement in the pdf format.
Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply the post.
Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details correctly in the application.
Paste your photo in the space provided in the application and check filled application before send it.Finally, send your filled application along with relevant documents to given address.
- Important Date: Last date to send the filled application: 15.01.2018
Important Link : Advertisement Notification
Apply Online :: Click Here
Tag : Naukri2018