BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED NOTIFICATION 2017
THIS IS TO APPRISE ALL CONCERNED THAT BSNL CONDUCTS EXAMINATION FOR SERVING BSNL EMPLOYEES AS WELL AS FOR FRESH CANDIDATES FROM OPEN MARKET AS PER STANDARD NORMS. ACCORDINGLY, BSNL HAS AUTHENTIC DEDICATED www.internalbsnlexam.com URL LINKS UNDER www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in RESPECTIVELY SOLELY FOR REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATURE. AS SUCH APPLICANTS WOULD BE REDIRECTED TO RERSPECTIVE AUTHENTIC SITES ACCORDINGLY.
- All candidates applying for LICE for Junior Engineer are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form. Candidates will have to provide valid Email ID and Mobile Number at the time of online Registration. After submitting the application on-line, the applicant may take a print out of application form and keep it with him/her for record. 9.
- The prescribed examination fee Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for the OC/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for the SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
- The amount of the fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fee once paid shall NEITHER be refunded under any circumstances NOR can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Hence, the candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility for the said LICE before applying for the same. 10. Registration forms complete in every respect must be submitted Online on or before 15.01.2018. Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before last date to avoid last day.
- Registration process will not be allowed after last date and all incomplete registrations will be treated as rejected. Candidates will have to download their Admit Card from the BSNL website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in at least 7 days before from the date of the Online Test by using their user name & password. It will not be sent either by post or by email. BSNL shall not be responsible for server crash problems or delays occurring on last day of registration. 11.
- The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their registration form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will NOT confer any right for promotion/appointment. Promotion/appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions as well as availability of vacancies. 12. No electronic gadget or mobile phone will be permitted to be taken inside the examination premises by the candidates.
Tag : Naukri2018