JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD RECRUITMENT 2018
Applications are invited from Indian male candidates possessing educational qualification and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD (MINISTRY OF DEFENCE) EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS TO JOIN AS YANTRIK 02/2018 BATCH, (COURSE COMMENCING IN AUGUST 2018) APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED „ONLINE‟ FROM 12 TO 19 JAN 18
Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3 rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1996 to 31 Jul 2000 (both date inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
Pay and Allowances : On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/ place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Promotion and Perquisites :
(a) Promotion prospects : exist upto the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs. 47600/- plus Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/-with Dearness Allowance. Promotion to the next Rank and Officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
b) Perquisites :
- (i) Free ration, free clothing, free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents. JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD (MINISTRY OF DEFENCE) EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS TO JOIN AS YANTRIK 02/2018 BATCH, (COURSE COMMENCING IN AUGUST 2018) APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED „ONLINE‟ FROM 12 TO 19 JAN 18 2
- (ii) Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- (iii) 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- (iv) Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- (v) Canteen and various loan facilities.
- (vi) ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
:: How to Apply ::
- (a) Applications will be accepted 'Online only' from 12 to 19 Jan 18 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- (i) The name of the candidate, father/mother's name and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- (ii) Indicate exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- (iii) Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- (iv) Candidates to choose any one Centre out of the options displayed.
- (b) To fill up "Online" application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Read the instructions carefully and proceed as given below:-
- (i) Select the advertisement for Yantrik 02/2018 Batch (Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering).
- (ii) Select the post applied from any one of the following: - (aa) Yantrik Technical [Mechanical]. (ab) Yantrik Technical [Electrical]. (ac) Yantrik Technical [Electronics and Telecommunication].
- (iii) Read the instructions and click on the 'I Agree' button and the 'Online Application' will be displayed.
- (iv) Proceed to fill up the application (All Star (*) marked entries are mandatory and to be filled).
- (v) On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
Exam Centre :
- Mumbai :Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony ,Mumbai – 30
- Chennai : Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13
- Kolkata : Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161
- Noida : Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301
:: Important Links ::
Tag : Naukri2018