High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2018 24 Post Driver Jobs@ www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
High Court of Gujarat has liberated A latest job notification for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment. Organization invites online Applications from Dedicated and result oriented Job appliers to the engagement of 24 vacant positions of Driver in different departments.
:: Job Details ::
- High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2018 Jobs Openings
- Name of the Recruiter: High Court of Gujarat
- Name of the posts: Driver
- No. of Jobs Available: 24
- Category: Gujarat Government Jobs
- Application Process: Online
- High Court of Gujarat Vacancy Details:
- 1. Driver - 24
:: Educational Qualification ::
- Aspirants must have 12th / Heavy Motor vehicle driving licence from well recognised Board according to post.
:: Examination Fee ::
- Candidates belonging General Category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 300/-.
- OBC/ST/SC/Ex-S category aspirants have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
:: Age Limit ::
- Age of contenders must be between 23 to 33 Years As on 15-03-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
:: Salary Pay ::
- Shortlisted aspirants for Driver will receive pay scale of Rs. 19,900 - 53,200/- which is offered by High Court of Gujarat.
:: Mode of Selection ::
- Selection of applying aspirants will be based on their performance in Written Exam and Driving Test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel.
- Procedure To Fill the High Court of Gujarat Application Form?:
- Visitors have to visit the Official Website to apply for High Court of Gujarat and that is www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- After this, go to the “Recruitment / Careers” section at the right side of the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Also, upload digital images of signature and photograph, if required.
- At last, take a printout of the online application form for further use.
:: Important Details ::
Tag : Government Jobs